Outside Sales Representatives
Outside Sales Representatives are responsible to prospect and generate new commercial business. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location or line of business.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Construction Industry, a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Minimum 2 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven track record of success.
- One year of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Good Driving record, able to meet Rumpke driving qualifications.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company. Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Linux/Apach/MYSQL/PHP developer (Contract) needed to develop cutting edge applications. Must have at least 3 years experience developing in PHP5. In depth knowledge and experience in HTML 5 and CSS. Graphic Design experience is preferred. Please forward resume to email@example.com
- Trassig Corp.
- Tingis Magazine
- Adventico SARL
- 564 Danbury Rd.
- Sahara Group
- South End Plaza
- SNF Reports